Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This Diwali Special: Deepika Padukone

Deepika PadukoneDeepika Padukone Bollywood siren is the celebration of Diwali in their new home with his family and friends.

Speaking on a daily basis of its projects Diwali, Deepika said, "SA, a child at home in Bangalore, I want to wake up in the morning, the Diyas light, decorate the entrance to our house with rangoli and wearing a new, traditional clothing. It was time to keep in touch with friends and family. We were to fly directly to our building terrace and light firecrackers, and I can not wait for the mother Mangalorean traditional sweets. "

Apparently, this Independence Day is special for Deepika as she revealed: "This year is special for me because this is the first festival of Diwali in my new home. I am very excited and the whole place decorated with diyas and candles. You know the names of everyone in my family, Prakash, Ujwala, Anisha and Deepika - they are all different words for light. "

No comments: